A Nebraska bride’s wedding day nearly came to a screeching halt after she suffered a serious allergic reaction to the bouquet she had handpicked to carry down the aisle. Christine Miller, who unknowingly had added snow-on-the-mountain flowers to her bouquet, woke the morning of her wedding to a bumpy rash and swollen eyes.
“I was the scariest-looking person at my wedding,” Miller told Inside Edition. “I was in so much pain. Nobody knew what to do.”
Wedding Business Today is sponsored by the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals (IAWIP) the only wedding association to offer it's members at 24/7/365 Help Desk.
Submit your wedding industry event or news AT THIS LINK.